- Estate Planning - filing a chapter 7 or 11 bankruptcy for people and businesses, providing guidance for creditors in the bankruptcy process, litigating adversary proceedings and discharge actions
- Probate Administration - commercial and residential foreclosures, promissory notes, negotiable instruments
- Probate Litigation - defending your interests in and out of the courtroom, including commercial and fiduciary litigation
- Guardianships and Trusts- counseling and guiding you to preserve your legacy and protect your assets, including the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance directives, and other legal tools
- Powers of Attorney - assisting and protecting fiduciaries (personal representatives, trustees and guardians) to administer the assets entrusted to them, including the filing of probate and guardianship administrations in the appropriate court
- Advanced Directives -
Whether you have questions regarding your estate planning, your business, your property, or your debts, Nardella & Nardella has the experience to find your solution.