With more than 40 years of combined experience, Nardella & Nardella has helped businesses and individuals resolve disputes, mitigate risk and preserve and protect their assets.
- Bankruptcy - filing a chapter 7 or 11 bankruptcy for people and businesses, providing guidance for creditors in the bankruptcy process, litigating adversary proceedings and discharge actions
- Debt and Foreclosure - commercial and residential foreclosures, promissory notes, negotiable instruments
- Business Litigation- defending your interests in and out of the courtroom, including commercial and fiduciary litigation
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning- counseling and guiding you to preserve your legacy and protect your assets, including the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance directives, and other legal tools
- Probate, Guardianship and Trust Administration - assisting and protecting fiduciaries (personal representatives, trustees and guardians) to administer the assets entrusted to them, including the filing of probate and guardianship administrations in the appropriate court
Whether you have questions regarding your estate planning, your business, your property, or your debts, Nardella & Nardella has the experience to find your solution.