Experience. Integrity. Knowledge.
Michael A. Nardella, Partner
Michael Nardella represents both businesses and individuals relating to bankruptcy and dispute resolution. He has litigated numerous complex lawsuits in both state and federal court and has extensive experience in chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcies, representing debtors, creditors, and trustees.
Michael is an Orlando native and a third generation lawyer.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AND AWARDS
- Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association (Current President)
- Florida Super Lawyers "Rising Star," 2013-18
- Florida Trend's Florida Legal Elite Up and Comers for 2018
- Chambers USA "Associate to Watch", 2014 and 2015
- Citrus Civitan of Orlando (Member 2009-present, Past President)
- The Florida Bar Bankruptcy and UCC Committee
- Orange County Bar Association
- Book Awards: Estates and Trusts, Advanced Problems in Bankruptcy, Income Taxation, Medical Technology and the Law
- Business Law Section, Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar
- Middle, Southern, and Northern Districts of Florida
- Pratt's Journal of Bankruptcy Law: Non-Judicial Foreclosure of Aircraft Collateral: Unique Challenges for Lenders (July/August 2011)
- American Bankruptcy Institute Journal: 341 Transcripts: The Hearsay Rule and Limits on Their Use as Substantive Evidence (September 2013)
- The Banking Law Journal: Bankruptcy Poison Pills – New Attempts to Avoid Absolute Priority (March 2014)
- Florida Law Review, Knowing When to Stop: Is the Punctuation of the Constitution Based on Sound or Sense? (2007)
- University of Florida, College of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., Classical Studies