Mary Alice "Molly" Nardella, Counsel
Clients look to Molly Nardella for their estate planning needs. She helps individuals and families protect their legacies and she ensures their wishes are followed in healthcare decisions.
Molly is an Orlando native.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AND AWARDS
- Florida Super Lawyers "Rising Star", 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
- Listed by Florida Trend Magazine as one of “Florida's Legal Elite-Up and Comer," 2011, 2013
- Tiger Bay Club of Central Florida (Board of Directors)
- 9th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission (Vice Chair)
- George C. Young Inns of Court
- Citrus Civitan of Orlando (President-Elect)
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Orange County Bar Association
- Book Award: Trial Practice
- Order of the Barristers
- The Florida Bar
- Middle, Southern, and Northern Districts of Florida
- University of Florida, College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2008, cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., History, Political Science, 2005, cum laude