Anthony M. Nardella, Jr., Partner
Tony Nardella has over 30 years of experience in a broad range of corporate, business and real estate matters. He also represents numerous fiduciaries in the performance of their duties in probate, trust and guardianship administrations.
Tony has been active in the Central Florida community for many years. An ordained Christian minister, he is the founding pastor of Connection Church in Clermont, Florida. Tony also serves as president of Heart of Titus Ministries, Inc., a Christian missions organization dedicated to bringing spiritual and social help to the poor in other countries.
Tony has lived in Orlando since 1975 and has been married to Emily Helm Nardella for nearly 40 years. He has three adult children, including his son and partner Michael.
.PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AND AWARDS
- Martindale Hubbell "AV Preeminent Rating"
- Orlando Home and Leisure Magazine "Top Lawyer", 2012
- Clermont Connection Church (Founding Pastor)
- Heart of Titus Ministries (President, Founder)
- The Florida Bar Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section (Member)
- The Florida Bar (Member 1982-present)
- Middle District of Florida (admitted)
- Spanish (fluent)
- University of Florida, College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1981, cum laude
- University of Florida, B.S., Political Science, 1978